ClearContext Professional v6 Beta 2 has been released and is available to our Connect subscribers. Beta 2 incorporates many improvements and fixes from feedback on the first beta. We invite any Connect members who have not yet tried the v6 beta to check out this latest version.
Some highlights on Beta 2 improvements include:
- Dashboard: Inactive Projects filter, user interface improvements, performance fixes
- AutoFile: configurable mail file location, revised rule creation window
- Project Selector: improved handling of long names, auto increase of window height according to number of suggestions, warning before filing to deleted Project folders
- Outlook 2010 Ribbon: toolbar optimization, customization and keyboard shortcuts
- Followup/Defer: addition of quick hours selection UI
A more complete change list is available in the Connect forums. For information on overall v6 changes, please see our prior blog posts.
With the completion of beta 2, the next milestone for v6 is the production ready Release Candidate. As the focus is now primarily on testing and critical bug fixes, we anticipate a much shorter amount of time to finish the Release Candidate as compared to the Beta releases. The completion of v6 is drawing near and we thank everyone for their enthusiasm and patience.
As a reminder to our Connect members, for beta access, please register on our online forums using the same email address associated with your Connect account. Once registered and logged in, you will see the private Connect forums where the beta can be downloaded.