We’re pleased to announce the release of ClearContext v5.3.0 to production! This release adds functionality that many of our customers have been asking for; including Next Action support for those who use the GTD system and AutoFile support for renaming and creating domain rules. Detailed features include:
Personal and Pro
- Rename AutoFile filing groups via ClearContext > Options > AutoFile.
- When creating an AutoFile rule, you are now given the option to select a sender or domain based rule.
- Disabled filing groups with no unread messages are hidden from the AutoFile group list in the Dashboard.
- Miscellaneous other performance enhancements.
- Right click tasks in the Dashboard or Organizer to mark them as Next Actions. A small arrow will appear next to those items you have identified as Next and a category of !Next will be assigned to the task.
- Projects with Next Actions assigned will show a small arrow next to them in the Summary Dashboard.
- Use the Next Action filter on your task list in the Dashboard to see only those tasks marked !Next.
- Quickly add a task via the new Add Task feature at the bottom of the Organizer.
The v5.3 upgrade is complimentary for registered v5 customers, registered v5-TWC users and active Connect members. Download here.