The Contact Exporter lets you create and export groups of email addresses found in messages stored in the Outlook folders you select.
Select the email addresses from a prioritized list of contacts generated for you to create an Outlook distribution list, Outlook contact records, or a CSV export file.
- Send a group email to people on your team – Select your work or team folder and create an Outlook distribution list.
- Create a party invitation for your friends – Select your personal correspondence folders and generate a list that you can send an email to or export to an online invitation service.
- Add all your business contacts to LinkedIn or your personal contacts to Facebook – Select the appropriate folders and create an export file you can upload.
To use the Contact Exporter:
- Go to ClearContext > Tools > Contact Exporter (Pro) from the main menu.
- Select the folders containing emails you want to export contact information from.
- The contacts found in those folders are divided into a list divided into three groups: More Relevant, Relevant, andLess Relevant. Use the selection links to select/deselect groups of those contacts or the checkboxes to individually select/deselect the contacts you want to export.
- Check the export formats you would like for the email addresses and enter names for the files – Outlook distribution list, Outlook contact records, or CSV file.
Import Contacts into Popular Websites
Once you’ve created the list, you can import these contacts into any services that accept CSV files. Here are import links for a few popular sites (log into the sites before clicking the links below):