We’ve pleased to announce that the development of version 7.1 is complete. Versions 7.1 will be a free update for all licensed users of version 7.0 and provides feature improvements and added compatibility with new versions of Outlook and Windows.
This version includes the following enhancements and changes compared to v7.0:
- Support for Outlook 2016 and Windows 10
- Quick toggle between Projects and Context Categories in Dashboard
- Grouping by Context Categories in Project Details in dashboard
- Option to have a manually specified default Project for filing/Project suggestions
- Improvements in high resolution screen display
- Various other fixes and improvements
A beta test version is now available to our Connect subscribers. To access the beta, one needs an active Connect subscription and an account on our online forums. With a matching email address on the forums and Connect account, the private Connect forums which contain the beta downloads and discussion will be available. If assistance is needed with this process, please contact us via support at clearcontext.com.
In the next couple of weeks, we expect to make the v7.1 beta available to all users. We hope that the improvements make ClearContext work even better for you and we look forward to your feedback!