Contact List Creation
We asked potential beta testers to send an email to a beta account. Using AutoAssign, I pushed all of these requests into a beta Topic folder. When the time came to contact the group, creating a distribution list was insanely simple:
- Open the beta folder in Outlook.
- Click the Contact tab in FolderContext.
- Highlight all contacts in the list.
- Select Actions > Create Distribution List.
Voila! I now have a beta distribution list for future correspondence with the beta group.
We anticipate that, much like the Contact Exporter, individuals will find this feature to be a great way to communicate with your project team, invites friends to an event, and upload contacts to various social networking sites.
Attachments by Topic
We recently released a TWC powered build of IMS. One new feature in the release is customized TWC tutorial emails. Several iterations of these emails were sent back and forth as Word Documents. When it was time to convert the Word documents to tutorial emails, I was able to quickly find the latest version of each document:
- Click on my TWC Topic folder.
- Click on the Attachments tab of the FolderContext.
- Highlight the attachments I wanted.
- Select Actions > Save Attachments.
This automatically saved the most recent version of the attachments from email onto my hard drive.