In our last post introducing ClearContext v6, we talked about the focus on flexibility and efficiency for this new release. Here is a brief description of some of the enhancements in version 6:
- Refreshed and streamlined user interface for ClearContext windows and toolbars
- Inbox and sent mail processing for multiple email accounts. Prioritization and automated actions such as AutoFile will now be supported in multiple mail files.
- Unicode support to properly handle multi-byte languages
- Performance improvements for Project selection to support thousands of entries
- Dynamic creation of ClearContext folders so they do not appear if unused
- Addition of Google Apps to supported configurations
- Addition of “Window 8” to supported configuration
- Other enhancements for multiple mail file support and configuration
In addition to these highlights, ClearContext v6 will also incorporate many other tweaks and enhancements to improve usability or address known issues. Some of these come from our own lists and planning, and many will come from feedback during testing from our Connect members.
As we mentioned previously, access to the v6 beta will be an exclusive benefit for Connect members. If you would like to check your membership status, please visit our Connect Subscription Status page. Also, you should be receiving a special offer in your inbox if you need to subscribe to or renew Connect. If you do not receive this email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to add you to the mailing list.